Young & Jackson Hotel Melbourne Colour Print
Harper and Charlie’s illustration of the Young & Jackson Hotel in Melbourne is original in its concept and design. The beautiful but lesser noticed Flinders Street tiled side entrance on one of the most well-known and much-loved pubs in all of Australia.
For those not from Melbourne, Young & Jackson’s aka Y&J’s is easily Melbourne’s most famous pub, and located directly across the road from probably Melbourne's most famous landmark, Flinders Street Station.
The distinctive look of Harper and Charlie’s art is inspired by vintage printmaking techniques, such as the use of coarse halftone screens, slipped registrations, colour bleed, scuffs and scratches etc which add to the look and feel of each design. Please note these elements have been applied to the art on purpose and are not printing defects in the final design.
- Our design is printed on premium grade Ilford 180 gsm matte paper with commercial grade pigment inks.
- The total print size as specified in the product listing includes the shown border around the design as part of the finished image. Please note, the width of the border on each design varies with each print size.
- All images shown on this site are for illustrative purposes only, and frames are not supplied with product orders.
- Prints or stationery items that are A4 size or less will be supplied carefully packaged and sent in a flat pack.
- Larger size prints will be rolled up in a protective layer of paper and packaged and sent in heavy gauge postage tubes.
© Harper and Charlie 2020. All rights reserved
Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Harper and Charlie www.harperandcharlie.com